The Micro H-2 is the result of feedback from
Users who wanted an even more resistant reflex sight.
With a revised and reinforced housing,
as well as with hinged covers protecting the lenses,
the Micro H-2 can withstand all kinds of environmental influences.
Thanks to the new optical lenses and innovative lens coating,
are the optical performance, the shape and the clarity of the
red dot sight has been drastically improved.
- Lightweight – 93g without mounting and 136g with mounting and foldable lens covers
- Integrated Weaver and Picatinny base allows easy mounting
- ACET technology allows 50000 hours of operation with one battery
- Improved optics to improve light transmission and make the visor clearer and more distinct
- Available in 2 point sizes ( 2 and 4 MOA )
- Clear hinged lens covers ensure lenses are always dry and clean
- Completely waterproof
- Patented mounting that is positively connected to the visor housing to absorb the recoil
- Stainless steel “helicoil” thread to prevent damage to the mounting threads
- Precise adjustment for side and height: the tip of the protective caps fits into the holes of the adjustment screws- no other tools needed
- 12 settings for daylight and twilight use