The LSS-22 System for .22lr rifles is a lightweight and compact stock system,
which has the same properties as the LSS.
You will notice a significant improvement in precision,
which is caused by the V-shaped bedding and the shaft
that allows barrels up to one inch in diameter to swing freely.
The Chassies is made of 6061-T6 aluminum
and is coated with Cerakote in black or Flat Dark Earth.
To keep the Chassies compact, the shaft was
designed for retractable AR-15 shoulder rests.
Fixed shoulder rests can be used with a fixed-shaft adapter.
The LSS-22 uses the original magazines and each chassis is equipped with
compatible with all versions of its model.
Because of the deeper buttstock receiver, the Savage Mark II,
CZ 455 and Ruger Americandie open sights can be used.
- In addition to the original magazine, the Ruger American also needs the two original fasteners
- The Browning T-Bolt also needs the original magazine holder next to the original magazine
Mounting and compatible attachments:
The LSS-22 is designed to fit all AR-15 stocks and grips.
and allows the mounting of various accessories.
The mounting holes are in Magpul dimensions L5 ( 11 milled holes ) and L3 ( milled holes ).
and are mounted on the underside of the forend.
- Up to 21% better precision
- CNC milled from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote coated ( in Black or Flat Dark Earth )
- Holes for rails in Magpul dimension
- Designed for AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts AR-15 grips
- Lightweight, free-swinging forearm
- Accepts barrels up to 1 inch in diameter
- Shaft length 11.5 to 14.75 inches ( based on Hogue shaft )
- Compatible with the original magazines
- Weight 0,7-0,8 kg
What they get and what they need:
The LSS-22 Chassies comes as a one-piece Chassies
with all the necessary screws.
This includes the system screws and the screw for the pistol grip.
To mount the Chassies on your rifle you need the following attachments:
- For fixed buttstocks you need an adapter.
- A recoil spring tube for the buttstock ( MilSpec and Commercial fit ).
- An AR-15 handle. Ideally without beavertail, or with soft ( bendable ) beavertail ( hogue ).
The use of Timney triggers requires milling out the shaft!