High quality Peterssen Gun Works muzzle brake for all 20mm diameter barrels in .223 Rem/ 5.56mm caliber.
The Type5 is already available in the slightly improved second generation (V2). Compared with the predecessor model, the chambers have been lengthened somewhat, thus also increasing the power yield.
In general, the Type5 V2 offers a multi-chamber design with a short clamping length at the same time. This is particularly practical if, due to the design, only a small amount of run is available for clamping. The three-chamber design has proven to be very efficient and the large openings allow for particularly easy cleaning.
This muzzle brake impresses above all:
– Allows longer series of shots
– More relaxed shooting promotes your shooting performance
– Solid steel construction
– Dimensions: 30mm diameter, 55mm length
– CNC manufacturing – Made in Germany
– CERACOTE coated, in silky matt black
– Secure clamping even with Magnum calibers