The Vortex Red Dot Sight Spitfire 3x EBR-556B is a lightweight 3 way optic.
This riflescope is equipped with advanced features and its prism/design gives it a very high optical quality.
It is made of aluminum, which is also used in aircraft and consists of one part.
The scope is very robust and can withstand strong recoil.
The complete multi-coating offers very high resolution and optimal light transmission.
The nitrogen gas and O-ring seal provide complete protection from water, mist and dust.
The Spitfire is ideal for use on short-medium distances.
Supplied with a mounting height of 40.4mm from the mounting rail to the center of the optic.
This allows the optics to be used with emergency sights.
By removing the spacer, a mounting height of 30mm can be realized.
Not compatible with theVMX-3T 3X size attachments.
- Complete multi-coating
- Consists of one part
- Complete protection from water, fog and dust
- Parallax free
- Temperature resistant from -30 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Red/green dot (adjustable intensity
- Tube length: 14 cm
- Weight: 346g
- Lens diameter: 39mm
- Magnification: 3X
- Color luminous point: Red/Green
- Brightness levels red dot: 5
- Adjustment range side: 120 MOA
- Adjustment range height: 120 MOA
- Foldable protective cover included
- CR2032 battery included
- Adjustment per click: 1/2 MOA
- Interpupillary distance: 2.8 inch
- Field of view at 100m: 91.5m